JOB DESCRIPTION: Accounts & Admin Officer
The finance & admin officer will effectively manage the financial systems and admin procedures to ensure timely availability of financial and logistic resources for project needs and financial reporting to project management. S/he will also ensure effective implementation of Financial and Admin Policies and Procedures and supporting management on compliance of the system. The F&AO will be required to ensure that finance, admin & HR related documentation (bills, vouchers, staff files, inventories, reports etc.) is properly prepared and processed timely.
• Handling and organizing bank transfers, cheques, payments and bank requests in close co-operation with the Project Manager and Admin & Finance Controller
• Preparation of book-keeping documents, vouchers and contractual documents
• Bookkeeping in organization’s and/or donor’s format
• Verification of travel expenses, reimbursement and facilitation of working advances, incompliance with organizational policies.
• Submission of Monthly expenditures planning to Financial Controller
• Maintains/supports regular cash flow to the field locations
• Prepares and file Cash Count Protocols on monthly basis
• Preparation of Book Keeping Documents, vouchers and contractual documents for Thatta
• Cashbooks; ensures correct and timely cashbook closures on weekly and monthly basis
• Keeps office’s excel cashbooks regularly updated and prepares related vouchers/coding stamps, submitting both to Finance Controller for approval; files vouchers according to organization’s procedures, providing hard and soft copy of them and following up on any needed revision or amendment, when instructed by supervisor.
• Preparation and realization of Financial Expenditure Reports upon request from the Head Office
• Supporting procurement of project equipment together on request of the project manager in accordance with the organizational and or Donor procurement guidelines
• Ensures that all finance and staff documentation is properly filed
• Keeps record of contract duration (staff, offices, vehicles, etc.) in cooperation with Project
• Support to head office Admin/HR department in all relevant matters related to administration in the assigned duty station.
• Preparation of monthly Admin/HR report with updated records on leave and any other relevant/amended staff data.
• Record on staff vacation and sick leave; attendance and any other duty related to personnel
• management in the location
• Support in completing all personnel files as per the standard requirements
• Support in the processing of EOBI and health insurance requirements.
• Assist HR, Admin & Finance department in processing of monthly Payroll
• Conduct induction process for all new employees in field office location
Reports to: Finance Controller and directly works with the Project Manager
Duty Station: Thatta with extensive field visits of Kharo Chhan & Keti Bunder union councils
Job Status: Full time
Duration: Two years (initially for One Year –extendable after 1 year)
Experience: Five Years minimum
Education: MBA/M.Com/BBA/B.com or Equivalent
Females, persons with disabilities and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Incomplete applications or applications received after deadline will not be considered. Any attempt to bypass the recruitment process will lead in disqualification automatically
We reserve rights to reject any candidate or all applicants without giving any reasons